As an accredited service supplier and partner to some of the South’s leading water authorities, Dorset County Water are well placed to assist with new water main installations, pipe repairs and replacements.
Dorset County Water provide a wide range of water supply services across Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire which include:
- Water leak detection – a water leak detection service to residential and commercial properties.
- Burst water main repair – Repair services for burst or leaking water mains using the latest moling technology.
- Water pipe replacement – We offer a water pipe replacement service to help increase flow and pressure and remove the worry of using old lead water pipes that were used pre 1970.
- Water main installation – A professional water main installation service that offers customers a quick & efficient installation with minimal disruption.
- Pipe tracing – Our team of experts can provide pipe tracing in Bournemouth, Poole and the surrounding areas using the latest C.A.T and Genny equipment.
- Water pipe moling – Our pneumatic pipe moling machine burrows through the soil with the minimum disturbance, preparing the ground for a new water pipe installation.
- Gas pipe moling – Using similar techniques and equipment as water pipe moling, our gas pipe moling offers trenchless excavation for new gas pipes.
- Full site surveys – Full site surveys can be carried out by our experienced supervisors for both residential dwellings and commercial properties.
Dorset County Water boast a crew of trained operatives that use the latest methods in the industry such as pipe moling, which whenever possible allows a job to be completed with the minimum of disturbance.